We love your dogs! Join us May 21-23 and they’ll be treated to a custom illustration by Upstate NY pet illustrator Alison Wise (@heretopetdogs), a Found My Animal Pop-Up shop (iconic collars, leashes and more for sale on Saturday 5/22), homemade dog treats from Sweet Maresa’s and hiking passes to wear them out–so you can enjoy drinking your wine selection from Kingston Wine Co. Select the rate for Pet Lover’s Weekend when you book below.
Always included in your weekend stay are the following:
- For your dog: homemade dog treats from Sweet Maresa’s, dog bowl and earth-friendly waste bags ($50 pet fee per stay)
- Your choice of sparkling, white or red wine selected by Kingston Wine Co., our go-to natural wine store
- $50 food & beverage credit at Restaurant Kinsley or LOLA
- Hiking passes to Mohonk Preserve or select NY State Parks
- Welcome (human) treat from our neighbor Sweet Maresa’s
- Morning coffee, tea and spring breakfast treats
We’re thrilled to have Alison Wise onsite at Hotel Kinsley! Her illustrations will be done in what is called a “dog-short“ style–a one hour, timed drawing of your beloved fur baby, doing or wearing whatever you request. On Saturday morning, you will meet Alison so she can take down your information and capture a few photos of your dog. The illustrations will be done during the weekend and finished in time for your departure on Sunday. Feel free to stop by our Pearl St Guest Lounge to see her drawing in action, or snag one of the prints she will have available for sale!